Contact : tokoro10g [[a]] tokor.org
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Control and Systems Theory
- Simulation and Visualization
- Embedded Systems
Academic awards: http://www.sl.sc.e.titech.ac.jp/~tadokoro/publications.html
- James Dyson Award 2014, 5th Place, Japan Region Competition (Dec. 2014)
- Awarded for the project “HoverBall”.
- The 35th All Japan Micromouse Contest, Special Award, Expert Class (Nov. 2014)
- The 34th All Japan Micromouse Contest, 2nd Place and Special Award, Freshman Class (Nov. 2013)
- Good Design Award 2013 (Oct. 2013)
- Awarded as a director for the project “konashi”, a physical computing toolkit.
- Linux (proficient in command-line tools such as Git and Vim)
- ROS 1
- Robot vision (incl. OpenCV and PCL)
- Geometric control theory
- Nonlinear control theory
- Optimal control theory
- AWS (this website is hosted on AWS)
- MATLAB/Simulink with understanding of Model-Based Design
- STM32 MCUs
- AVR MCUs (ATtiny, ATMega)
- Electronic circuit design (KiCad EDA)
- Soldering extremely small parts (e.g. 0402-inch SMD resistors)
- 3D CAD (Onshape, Autodesk Inventor)
Japanese (native), English (proficient, TOEIC 915 @ Jun. 2016)
Particularly focusing on small, simple, and clever mobile robots.
Robots that intelligently solve mazes. Made for annual competitions.
- Other Mobile Robots
- BGM ShareHouse (2012-2016, terminated)
- Tokoro’s Tech-Note (Wiki) (2011-2018, terminated)
- VR jubeat Gamepad (2011)
A gamepad for “jubeat”-like music games using image processing technique to achieve virtual reality experiences.