Yuichi Tadokoro a.k.a. Teng Tokoro
Graduate school of Tokyo Institute of Technology
Contact : tokoro10g [[a]] tokor.org
- Control and Systems Theory
- Simulation and Visualization
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Embedded Systems
Honors and Awards
- James Dyson Award 2014, 5th Place, Japan Region Competition (Dec. 2014)
- Awarded for the project “HoverBall”.
- The 35th All Japan Micromouse Contest, Special Award, Expert Class (Nov. 2014)
- The 34th All Japan Micromouse Contest, 2nd Place and Special Award, Freshman Class (Nov. 2013)
- Good Design Award 2013 (Oct. 2013)
- Awarded as a director for the project “konashi”, a physical computing toolkit.
- MATLAB/Simulink with understanding of Model-Based Design
- Linux (Ubuntu Server, CentOS for servers, Arch Linux for my laptops)
- STM32 (F1, F3, F4)
- AVR (ATtiny, ATMega)
- 3D CAD (Autodesk Inventor, Onshape, SolidWorks)
- Electronic circuit design (CADSoft EAGLE, KiCad EDA)
- Soldering extremely small parts (e.g. 0402-inch SMD resistors)
Japanese, English, MATLAB, LaTeX / XeTeX, C, C++, Python and Ruby
Particularly focusing on small, simple, and clever mobile robots.
Robots that can solve maze intelligently. Made for annual contests in Japan.
- Other Mobile Robots
- torqml (2015)
A 3D visualization toolkit for numerical simulations.
- BGM ShareHouse (2012-)
- Tokoro’s Tech-Note (Wiki) (2011-)
- VR jubeat Gamepad (2011)
A gamepad for “jubeat”-like music games using image processing technique to achieve virtual reality experiences.